Ever asked yourself…
Is it poor form to jot something down on a business card? Who offers their hand first for a handshake?
Carol Bory’s Business Etiquette Essentials program can help you answer these questions
- Present yourself for maximum interaction and impact in the marketplace
- Draw out your innate acumen to become a better listener with eye contact
- Make an entrance and 'work a room'
- Introduce yourself and others with ease
- Don't shake off handshaking: give the 'ultimate greeting' the right way
- Gain insight into business card protocol
- Improve your mingling proficiency
- Realize the art of gift giving
What should I do with this olive pit? Is the bread plate on the right or left?
Carol Bory’s Effective Dining Etiquette Tactics workshop will unlock the secrets to:
- Navigating any dining situation with silverware savvy
- Discovering the European style of eating
- Mastering the elements of seating arrangements
- Understanding the role of entertaining in business
- Learning host and guest duties for any business meal
- Getting the lowdown on 'getting' the check
Individuals and organizations - even if they have the same technical abilities – that take the time to show consideration and respect will succeed over their competitors.
Tech Savvy Etiquette Skills
Expert advice on etiquitte for technology today.
- Mobile phones
- Text messaging
- Video conferencing
Did you know?
Carol Bory offers the only etiquette site currently
accessible by mobile device. Take the guesswork out
of any situation.
Try it today by