Why is early etiquette training important?
- Respect for self and others influences the choices children make at home, at school, at play or at work
- A foundation of good manners gives young people an opportunity to learn and practice leadership skills
- Good manners make you likeable and happier!
Fun and interactive classes are available for all age groups
|Ages 5 – 7
||Ready, Set, Go! Manners can be fun!
|Ages 8 – 12
||Beyond Please and Thank You. Table manners, conversation, leadership development and more
|Ages 13 – 17
||Bridge to the Future. Face the challenges of growing up with the knowledge you need to feel confident
Every student will create a Good Manners Book to take home. Topics include:
- Why Manners Matter
- Handshakes and Introductions
- Eye Contact
- Addressing Adults
- Word Choices, Tone of Voice
- Telephone Manners
- Manners in Public Places
- Good Sportsmanship
- Table Manners
- Cultural Awareness
- Posture: Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Sleepover Etiquette
- Sending and Accepting Invitations
- Writing Thank You Notes
To schedule a program for groups of six or more, contact Carol today at 480.892.9480 or email her.
Programs can be presented at schools, libraries, community organizations or private homes.
Tips for Kids and Parents
When going on vacation, we pack our manners too!
No matter how we get to our vacation spot, or where we stay during our vacation, we can show respect toward others.
To prepare your child for their travels, ask them to write down some of the manners they are going to pack in their suitcase.